Sipp & Paint With a Purpose!
“Creativity is a spiritual gift that allows us to experience natural beauty through art.” – Arthur L Dawson
THANK YOU for considering Sipp & Paint with a Purpose as your avenue to express your creativity!
Our goal is for you to relax, have fun and paint your very own masterpiece. You do not have to be a trained Artist. We will show you in easy to follow steps what to do. You will be instructed by nationally renowned artist Arthur L. Dawson. He will guide you step by step in the creation of your masterpiece. Most of the standard paint parties we do are designed to paint on Canvases. However, we do offer parties that use various materials such as wine bottles, wine glasses, Christmas ornaments and more. Please check calendar for these specific paint parties.
Reviews: 4.8 of 5 stars
A 2 ½ hour class cost only $35 per person.
All of our private party packages include the following benefits:
- WE supply 16”X20”canvas, brushes, paints, apron, easel and step-by-step instruction.
- WE supply art history facts and entertaining discussions with a purpose.
- WE supply 2 glasses of Wine and unlimited (tea, lemonade, punch, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- WE supply Music for the Soul (On specific dates we will have a live entertainment)
- WE supply cups, napkins, plates, plastic ware.
- WE supply small snacks but you are welcome to bring snacks and small finger foods.
- WE set up and clean.
- WE clean up. Really, you leave everything behind, we do all the clean up!
- YOU just come as you are ready to bring out your inner artist!
- Door Prizes will be given out during the course of party (art prints, free class, tickets, bottle of wine)
The Agenda of the Paint Party
· Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time. This time is allotted for meet, greet, snack, sip and to grab your seat.
· 15 minutes after your paint time we will critique artwork, socialize and take group/individual images of your Masterpieces.
· We will upload your Masterpiece(s) to our Facebook Page. If you do not have a Facebook page we will email you the image.
· You will leave with the Masterpiece you have created!
Private Painting Party FAQ
Only adults 21 or older may consume alcohol. We reserve the right to card, please remember to bring a valid photo ID. We also reserved the right to decline adults for additional glass of wine if we feel they have reached their limit.
Age Policy for Private Paint PartiesThere are NO age restrictions on private parties, even if alcohol will be present, all ages are welcome.
We trust that you will monitor your children. Only adults 21 or older may consume alcohol.
Please note this exception: There is NO alcohol allowed at a kids paint party only water, juice and soda beverages.
Contemporary Masters Gallery Studio CapacityThe Gallery Studio comfortably seats 15 in the studio, and 20 max.
Payment / Deposit / Minimums (Example)All Private Parties require a minimum of 10 paid guests. Friday & Saturday Nights requires a minimum of 10 paid guests. If you fall short of the minimum number of guests required, we will still run your party, but please understand that you are responsible for the difference in payment, which will be withheld from your deposit.
There are NO VOUCHERS, GIFT CERTIFICATES or DISCOUNT CODES allowed as payment towards private parties.
At least one parent/guardian MUST stay with children during a Kid’s Party. You do not have to paint yourself, only those who paint will be charged.
If you have less than 10 adult guests, we are happy to accommodate your party with reserved tables pushed together during our public calendar paint party events. Vouchers and discount codes ARE accepted on most calendar public parties.Please contact us if you have any questions.
A $150.00 deposit is due at time you book your date, the balance is due on day of your party. You will be instructed on how to submit your deposit once you request a party. Your $150.00 deposit is 100% refunded on the day of your event, provided you meet the minimum guest requirement, otherwise the difference will be withheld from your deposit.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND that if you cancel / postpone / reschedule your private party with less than 14 days notice, we CAN NOT refund your deposit, unless we find another party to take your time slot. If we do book another party, we will refund your full deposit.
Once we have received your deposit and painting selection, we can create a private party registration link so your guests can register and pay online. Please email ArthurLDawson@gmail.com if you would like this option.
We accept cash, check and credit cards at the studio, we prefer that all guests pay online, but guests can also pay individually when they arrive.
Tips are very much appreciated, and 100% of tips stay with the instructor.